Camí de Cavalls 360º Non-Stop includes a verification system in order to validate the attempts according with some objective rules and criteria.
For an attempt to be considered successful and receive the corresponding validation, the following points must be met. Once verified and validated, the attempt will be published in the Camí de Cavalls 360º Non-Stop ranking.
Regarding the course:
- You can start anywhere on the island and do it clockwise or counterclockwise. The only requirement is to finish at the same point where you started.
- There may not be stops of more than two hours.
- The signposted route of the GR 223 Camí de Cavalls must be followed at all times.
- As an exception, passing through towns and residential centers may vary with respect to the marked route when it would imply going against the traffic direction. In towns and residential centers it will also be allowed to leave the signposted route when necessary to make a provisioning.
- The marked route of the Camí de Cavalls at the time of making the attempt will be taken into account, as well as other possible circumstances (sections that are impassable due to natural or artificial causes, works, blocked streets, deviations due to road maintenance, etc.).
- The information provided must be truthful and the files (track, photograph, etc.) must not have been modified.
- The minimum requirements to validate an attempt will be to provide an original track, that the followed route meets the requirements established in these regulations and that at least one proof is provided from among the others requested (original photograph, news, blog or social post, activity on Strava or others, etc).
- One cyclist can share several attempts that he/she has made.
- It will not be taken into account whether assistance has been received or not, nor the type of assistance that has been received, as long as it is limited to supplies and mechanical assistance.
- Attempts made in the past may also be submitted, with the sole condition of providing the corresponding evidence.
You must provide:
- Original track containing date and time information (preferably in GPX format).
- Minimum of one photo taken just before, during, or just after the attempt was completed. The photograph must be original, not downloaded from a social network or similar, in order to analyze the metadata.
- Short report about the attempt. A link to a report published on a social network, blog or web, as well as a link to the activity on Strava, Garmin Connect, Movescount, Wikiloc or others, will also be valued.