The reservation of Camí de Cavalls 360º includes all the necessary services in order to do the route, which can be configured according to the preferences of each participant.
The price of Camí de Cavalls 360º is calculated for each specific request, with the aim of offering the best possible price depending on the dates, the number of participants, the stages or the accommodation preference.
How can you find out the price of Camí de Cavalls 360º?
To know the price of Camí de Cavalls 360º you have to fill in the pre-reservation form. When you click “Next”, two things can happen:
- If the selected options are available to book online, we will immediately offer you a specific program with the corresponding price. If the program does not completely suit your needs, you will always have the option of requesting a customized program by clicking the “Customize” button.
- If the selection is not available for online booking, you must send the reservation form and we will send you as soon as possible a program proposal with the corresponding budget.
Sending the form does not imply a confirmed reservation unless the reservation is completed online.
Camí de Cavalls 360º includes:
- Pass or registration
- Tracks of the route
- Map of Menorca and Camí de Cavalls.
- Trail book with practical information on the stages.
- Logistical and technical support (subject to conditions).
- Transfer to the starting and ending points of the stage if different from the overnight stay.
- Transportation of luggage between accommodations.
- Organization and accommodation booking along the route.
- Access to a range of additional services so you do not have to worry about anything missing.
- Special Camí de Cavalls 360º gift at the end of the tour.
* The days of route are not required to be consecutive: you can alternate the days of route with resting days. These resting days are not taken into consideration to calculate the price of Camí de Cavalls 360º. If this is the case, you will have to tell us when booking.
The reservation of Camí de Cavalls 360º includes booking accommodations necessary to complete the route, always according to the preferences of each participant or group of participants.
We have a wide variety of lodging partners scattered along the route: guesthouses and hostels, apartments, hotels of different categories and rural lodgings. In any case, all include adequate services to meet the requirements of the participants of CdC360º and they are backed by the experience of dealing with our usual participants.
Accommodations are classified in two general categories, “Standard” and “Comfort”, according to the price and the services they offer. When you are booking, you can specify which category of accommodation you prefer, as well as the type of board: “Breakfast” or “Half board” (breakfast + dinner).
Extras are optional services that you may need to make the most of Camí de Cavalls 360º, such as a GPS device, bike rental, accident insurance, Camí de Cavalls 360º items, etc.
To see the complete list with prices and conditions, consult the Extras section.
Camí de Cavalls 360º is an activity subject to a set of rules that it is important to be clear about. Making a pre-booking, requesting a quote or formalizing a reservation implies acceptance of our regulations, therefore we recommend that you take a look at them first.